About Door County Whitefish
"Door County Whitefish" has been created to introduce the Fish Buying Public to a "Direct Link" to the very Commercial Fishermen that Caught & Processed your food !
While our family fishery is RULEAU BROS. INC. we have chosen the "Door County Whitefish" slogan for direct impact on the Web and also our rich Family ties to pioneering & fishing the waters near "Door County", Wi. for over 160 years.
Again..."Door County Whitefish" is a direct link to the consumer for the freshest sustainably caught Fresh Water Fish available.
You have our Guarantee and Promise that this is the finest fish product available to the consumer that one can find !
Thank You for the opportunity to serve you and be your direct link to a great fish...the Great Lakes Whitefish !
Robert Ruleau III
News from the Farm
- Whole Foods - Smoked Whitefish Pate November 2, 2015
- Smoked Whitefish Pate May 27, 2015
- Marquette Mi. Farmers & Artists Market May 27, 2015
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo May 6, 2015
- Lake Forest, Ill. Farmers Market May 6, 2015
- Lake Bluff, Ill Farmers Market May 6, 2015
- Our history August 11, 2011
- The Whitefish August 11, 2011
- Health Benefits of Whitefish August 11, 2011
- How we fish August 1, 2011